Friday, September 18, 2009

BIG WOO.

YIPPEEEEE FOR MEEEEE! School is finished. end of term 3! YESSSS! I am so happy. Though a lot of my pallies wer not at school today, so it was just me, Gill, Siwi, Izzy and Kaitlyn. Grace, and Bella and also Ottilie were not there today, coz they were being a tad slack and not bothering to come to school on the last day of term. Tsk tsk! Anywayz, today, i did the most awesomest English speech in the history of awesomest english speeches. it was awesome ;). Yep, even Ms McKenna agrees. She made this sort of speech acknowledging my awesome acknowledgement of te Vietnam War-ese pplz. Twas awesome. IIIIIII am awesome. It has to be said. And that is that. Just leave it at that. Accept it. K?

I have started reading the book, Big Woo. This book that Gabaz has read and gave to me to read, and then i have to give it back to Mia (one of my other besty pallies, who is unfortunately in Spain at the mo') and so yer, i am reading it, and it is pretty damn awesome! If i do say so myself.

:D

ahuh. and i think that is all i have to say right now......yayz, officially my SECOND post on my aweomauce BLOG, my small featherd friends :D have a nice life...

No comments:

Post a Comment