Sunday, October 11, 2009

woopie daisies - sowwyyyy :)

HELLO my fellow mushrooms :D
wow, its been a while since i last posted. Well, yes, i have in fact been a very Slack Alice lately about my blogg...tsk tsk Lenny

ANYWAYZ, i am bored, and i remembered my blog just about 2 seconds ago, so i came on here and quickly clicked on NEW POST, so yeah.
Yes, i am bored, and i am not hungry, but i am very much in the mood for eating......then again, i am not really in the mood for getting obese for eating too much....SO, i shall eat this cookie that i found in the kitchen just now........ :D
bahaha... silly willy nilly old bear.

Oh right. that reminds me of the other day. i wanted to write a will/testament thingy, or watever u call them, at school, at lunch break. and i got my pretty flowery notebook, and at the top of the page, i wanted to write 'Will'. BUT i accidentally added a 'Y' at the end of the owrd. So it ended up saying 'Willy' instead. I started CRACKING UP LAUGHING at that. I thought it was SO funny. All my pallies were all looking at me a tad wierdly at that... :(
but watever.
They just dont appreciate me :( i feel unloved.... :(

but of course if gabby were here, i would feel love! (no rudey dudey thoughts there i hope!) she appreciates me for who I am!! anywayz. UPDATE! Gabby has gone back to her home in mellyyyyyyyyborniooo. AND it is not holidays anymore... AND Mia has come back from Spain but she has not come to school yet, coz she is still trying to get over her jetlag or something. And she only got back yesterday and today is monday, so she'll be back at school ONE DAY! *sigh*....anywayz

WELL, thats all for NOW. AND not forEVER!! XD

GUT-BYE FELLOW MANDaRINS!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment